We’ve Got 2020 Vision!
- We grew our team of real estate professionals to include Beccah Hartman;
- Helped over 25 families buy and sell homes in Middle Tennessee;
- 2 Team Kipp members were honored as finalists for awards in the inaugural Donelson Hermitage Chamber of Commerce Women In Business Influencing Women https://www.teamkippnashville.com/2019/07/23/we-had-a-ball-y-all/
- Our company partnered with RealScout to provide an innovative new home search web portal that is superior to anything else out there, helping both Buyers and Sellers. See the blogpost at https://www.teamkippnashville.com/2020/01/23/this-new-technology-helps-you-sell-your-home/
- Participated in our Inaugural Trunk or Treat;
- Gave back to our communities by serving on Boards and Committees, (Donelson Hermitage Chamber of Commerce Women In Business, Greenways for Nashville, Volunteers of America, Volunteered, participated, raised money and donated to several charities including American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Alzheimer’s Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Wilson County Schools, Greenways for Nashville, Nashville Public Radio, Nashville Public Television, YWCANashville, Sierra Club, Frist Art Museum, National Parks Foundation, Habitat for Humanity , End Slavery Tennessee, The Belcourt, Project Warm Wilson … and much, much more!
Now we say Cheers to the start of a new decade and another incredible year as your trusted REALTORS! Ringing in the New Year means looking to the future, and our vision is clear! It’s important to set goals and to share them. So, here are a few of ours:
Team Kipp’s top 5 2020 Goals:
- Help 35 families, individuals and investors purchase or sell their first, next or last home or investment property;
- Speak with all our past clients to catch up and reconnect;
- Give back even more to our communities and favorite charities. This year we have already “Adopted a Teacher” to assist with her classroom needs throughout the year;
- Be your source for all things real estate by providing insightful content on our blog, newsletters & social media;
- Earn the referrals of your friends and family.
- Read at least 2 books per month;
- Lose 10 more pounds;
- Walk/jog/hike 2,000 miles with David;
- Travel to at least 2 National Parks (already have a trip planned for June with our grand-twins), and to a new foreign country or new area of a foreign country with David;
- hone my travel blogging skills @ http://www.GreetingsFromNashville.com.
Jesseh’s top 5 personal goals:
- Drink all the water!:
- Continue to grow in fellowship at our church;
- Nurture my friendships;
- Nurture the relationship with my husband as we vow to have 1 date night per month;
- Introduce our daughter to philanthropy.
Beccah’s top 5 personal goals:
- Introduce our children to foods from other cultures;
- Get settled and organized in our new home;
- Implement more screen-free family time;
- Get my whole family more involved in charitable giving;
- Get to know our new neighbors.
Have you set your goals for 2020? Is buying or selling Real Estate part of your goals? If so, let us put our combined 46 years to work for you and let us be the key to Your Real Estate Success in 2020. We offer a wonderful new state of the art search feature that you can read about at https://www.teamkippnashville.com/2020/01/23/this-new-technology-helps-you-sell-your-home/.
You can find these on our blog at https://www.teamkippnashville.com/2020/01/25/home-maintenance-resolutions-for-2020/
We’re thrilled to join the land of IG and are looking forward to connecting with our incredible clients, friends and family. If you enjoy Instagram and want to stay abreast of the Real Estate Market in Middle TN and see what Team Kipp is up to, you can find us @instagram.com/teamkippnashville
Are you receiving Team Kipp’s monthly newsletters? They’re packed with local & national Real Estate news, listing updates, open houses, design & decorating tips, home maintenance tips and more. If you would like to receive our newsletters, please call 615-549-7967, email us at email@example.com or complete the “Contact Form” on our website at www.TeamKippNashville.com/contact/.
Your repeat business and trusted referrals are the highest compliments we receive. This is what our business is built on. We would be so grateful if you would spread the word to your family and friends that Team Kipp is your trusted REALTOR resource. And, if you’d like, please leave us a review and help fellow buyers and sellers find the right representation for them as they explore the jungle of Real Estate. You can see what others have said about Team Kipp @ https://www.teamkippnashville.com/testimonial/testimonials/ . And, if you’d like to send us a review, you can do that on the contact form of our website mentioned above or send us an email,
THANK YOU for your friendship, support and encouragement over the past year. We look forward to continuing our journey with you this year and beyond!
Jesseh, Sharon & Beccah